The Scott County Times is a weekly printed publication with a 24/7 website. We offer endless advertisement opportunities. Our publication showcases everything from topical state-wide coverage to hyper-local, community-driven content. Our readers have come to expect the best from our paper and we have no intention of slowing down.
We are proud to serve our local neighborhood. Our newspaper has a deep-rooted history baked into the very foundations of Forest. We have been informing the public for over 110 years, and we continue to celebrate our history in a myriad of ways.
We know that the Internet age has drawn increased skepticism toward the efficacy of news media, questioning adaption toward technological means, the effectiveness of long-standing practices and the emerging fear of 'fake-news'.
Our principles have never wavered. All of our sources are held to a level of scrutiny indicative of a professional news outlet. We have remained consistent, striving for excellence worth both our readers time and inherent trust. Each publication within Emmerich Newspapers (our parent company) maintains strict editorial standards and maintains full responsibilities for informing the public. Our general sense of integrity has allowed our paper to feature some outstanding award-winning journalism. We have been doing this for a long time, and our experience is what our community deserves.
As an organization, we would like to thank you for your continued support of locally-sponsored content. We couldn't do this without you and we greatly appreciate your readership.
- Print, digital, social media and email marketing services.
- Unrivaled brand awareness in the market.
- Targeted local print and digital audiences
- Robust website content with premium and regular click-through ad placement
- Local marketing specialists : We live here and understand this community.
- We are always available to answer questions and help tailor a specific plan for your business.
- Complimentary in-house creative services.
- Custom packages available to accommodate your budget.
Or you can simply fill out this quick form below: